Monday, June 14, 2010

Email 06/07/10 - Busy Busy Week

Hello!
How are you all doing? This week has been so busy and we have been working really, really hard and finding a lot. The days have been beautiful. It has warmed up this week again but it looks like next week will be England weather. RAIN! so pray for us! ha, the work still goes on. But really we have been able to find people and teach them on the spot because they are interested in learning more. This week I have come to realize how much I love teaching the gospel and helping people understand how they can come to know for themselves of the truthfulness. I love testifying and being a tool in Heavenly Father's hands. I don't have much time this week. We are going down to London for a zone P-day.
I love you all and I am so grateful for all your prayers and love.
I love you all!
Sister Olsen

1 comment:

Linda said...

So Papa Dan! Did you know our daughters are together all day as companions today until they get their new greenies? Your daughter and MY daughter are training starting tomorrow. That makes Jenn a GRANDMA! they are both excited to be together all day today as their last hurrah! WooHoo!