Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Email 04/26/10 - Finally in Watford and Blessed with a BAPTISM!

HiYa!
How is everyone doing? Things have finally started to pick up and so many thing have happened this week. We have been so busy with moving and having Zone Conference also this week. We moved in on Tuesday last week and it was so nice to get that all done and we are still trying to get all fully moved in. If you remember the family that I was talking about last week that is finally together so now their 11 year old little girl can be baptized by her father. Well....she is in our area and we have been teaching her this last week and she is going to be baptized this Saturday. What a Miracle! We know we are blessed with being able to have this experience to teach her and baptize her because we have been diligent, obedient and praying with faith that we would see a baptism this transfers. The Lord knows all and knows we are trying our best with the circumstances that we were in. I am so grateful to be a missionary and to help others to come closer to our Heavenly Father. We are super excited and this ward has just helped us so much and they are the best! We had a Sunday of all missionaries speaking in sacrament meeting and it was very spiritual.
We have been blessed by seeing people and teaching many. We are finding more and more. We have noticed that taking the buses is taking a lot of time waiting and they are not as efficient as other places. So we are looking for bikes. So we will see how that goes. :) ha! But other then that it is sunny and bright and beautiful! It is warming up finally and I love it!
A really cool thing that is going to happen this week is the Mission Conference. The whole mission is getting together in Central London and we are hearing from Elder Snow of the Seventy. We are all really excited to hear from him and what he has to say to help the mission. I am super excited to see Sister Shattuck again. I haven't seen her since I left Lowestoft and then my Trainer Sister Abellan has already left ( I must be getting old...) but it will be fun to see all the missionaries I served around with. Also as a mission we get to choose a play or a game to go to. And our Zone is going to be going to Lion King on Wednesday. We are taking our p-day that day. We are way excited.
Well that's about all that is going on. We found out our ward mission leader is going to be released so we are waiting to see what will happen with that also. We have been so blessed and I am so grateful to be here. I know this is where I am supposed to be and its wonderful!
You all take care.
I send my prayers,
Love Sister Olsen

No comments: