Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Email 5/10/09 Mother's Day!

Family!
It was so good to hear from you all. I love you so much! Thanks for all your support. Keep striving to do your best and I will too. The spirit is strong here and is waiting for us to listen. I don't have much to say. Trying to get all my pictures organized so I can send them.
The Work is moving forward, Sister Abellan and me and continuing to work hard and find the elect waiting to hear the gospel. It is such a blessing to have the knowledge that we all are going to live together forever and no one can stop that.
Cherish your testimony and share it to all your friends.
Jeff and Beth I'm so excited to have a niece and mom don't spoil her too much :) I'm so so excited that she will be in our family. She is lucky to be :)
I love you all and continue to pray for me.
We have two baptisms this week but the closer the investigators get, the more opposition they receive. I have never seen or heard of so much opposition when someone is getting baptised. I know Satan is working on us really hard when we are close to doing the best thing in our life. Only the Lord can make it happen, only through his help we can overcome it.
I love it here and the people are very nice.
Thanks for all you do
Love you all
Sister Olsen!

p.s. I thought it was funny how it was mothers day call but dad was the one to take charge :) Love you!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Sister Elizabeth Shattuck is coming on July 3rd to your mission! We're reading your blog and loving every minute of it! We're also keeping updated on Sister Ostler's blog! Watch out London, here comes Sister Shattuck to help!