Monday, February 2, 2009

Letter 01/30/09

Dad,
Sorry I don't have anytime to get back to you on all this, I'm trying to get it all figured out. But I am sure I will need cast exchanged for UK pounds. I know the Elders going to England in my branch got $300. I won't probably need that much, but it would be nice to have enough for a coat and anything I might need. And yes I will get anothertetanus shot. It's just $20 here. So that stinks not you have my e-mail. but can't email you back till Thursday. Sorry. Thanks for the stamps! I don't have time to write anything else. I wish I could. Oh and I'll try to get this driving thing figured out asap. Maybe send the letter and I'll just bring my record or something. I love you so much. Tell everyone I miss them. Pray for me! I need thecomfort and blessings. I got my travel plans also. Leave at 8:20 from SLC to Dallas Tx to England. I'll tell you more later. The 10th we leave, not the 9th and I'll be able to call you at the airport. Hope you don't have too many withdraws from "Singin' in the Rain". Got to go!

Love you So much.

-Sister Olsen

P.S. Will you give Cory a hug from me :) Thanks Dad!
And Mom, ,thanks for all the letters. They help me so much. I'll get back to you when I can. But keep them coming if you can. :) I love you!

No comments: