Saturday, January 31, 2009

Letter 01/29/09

Olsen Family,
So I didn't really have time enough time to email everything I wanted. Mom, thanks so much for the letter you wrote me with the package of my glasses. I love hearing whats going on at home. I don't want to miss anything. I bet you both cried. I had such a hard time. But I have been so blessed and comforted to do the Lords work. I miss texting everyone. I know you all knew that was going to be the case, but its just nice to text you right then and there when I have something I want to tell you. So what I have to do is write it down and make a list of what I want to say in my letters or email. So I don't forget to tell you. I'll get used to it I guess:) So the date I am scheduled to be home is July 21, 2010. Just a little note to schedule houseboat arrangements and stuff:) HA!
Mom, Keep up the letters:) Dad thanks for the cookies. Reminded me of you. And Mom thanks for getting all my stuff put away. Sorry I didn't have time to do it before. Dad did you get my car payment all figured out? Just making sure everything is taken care of:) I love you all so much. Tell Annalisa to keep up the hard work in school. It will pay off. Let me know how everyone is doing. My companions are fun. One has depression everyonce in awhile, but we help it go away as a three some. Tell Lisa Hi and I love her.
LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! MISS YOU!
love, SISTER OLSEN

No comments: