Thursday, March 25, 2010

Email 3/15/10 - A baptism in Milton Keynes!

HIYA!
How is everyone doing? Its been such a great week. The sun has been shinning more and more. Its been wonderful to enjoy the sun even though its cold. So as you know we were planning on a baptism this week and it all turned out wonderfully! The spirit was so strong and Kwame couldn't stop smiling. In the picture I sent he is the short one. He is going to be such a great addition to the ward and we were telling him how he will get the priesthood soon and we are going to continue to teach him. He told us I want to learn as much as I can before I get another job or something else comes up that I can't meet with you as much and learn. He is great and has such a strong testimony. So everything went well and Kwame is the newest member of the Milton Keynes Ward.
Also this week I have gotten pictures of another baptism that happened in Lowestoft. Danny the young man Sister Shattuck and I taught is baptizing one of his teachers. It's wonderful to see the excitement of recent converts sharing the gospel with their loved ones and those they care about.
The work has been busy and moving forward. We are concentrating on finding new investigators now and making the investigators we have now progress toward baptism. This area has grown so much since I have been here. The Lord is Blessing us always.
This week we had Zone Conference and it was motivational and inspiring. We received new standards that we should be accounting for every week. We got a new thing added which are TTI's (teach, testify, invite) So that is a new goal we will be doing to make our finding more effective.
Thanks to all of you for your support and help. I love you and I wish the best for you this week.
Love
Sister Jenn Olsen

No comments: