Thursday, January 29, 2009

Letter 01/27/09

Olsen Family!
How is everyone doing? Anything fun happening? Things here are going good. Sundays here are amazing! Great speakers, Thomas S. Monsons daughter spoke to us in Relief Society. Very cool! I don't have much time to write. But please type this letter up for me. That would be awesome!. We study-eat-study-shower-bed-
Pray-Pray-Pray-oh and study:) I have never prayed so much, But it brings the spirit everywhere its amazing! We are in a classroom for 12 hours a day. Getting up at 6 am is not the funnest but oh well. I haven't slept through the night yet, so I am hoping that happens sometime soon. One thing I want to tell you. Maybe Jeff can set this up. But its called Dear Elder. You sign up on the internet and you can email me and it will come as mail here, Just an easier way to send me a letter and faster! :) Which is always good. I love you all so much. I have to go. Lights out at 10:30. Youare all in my prayers. GOD BLESS YOU !
Love Sister Olsen

P.S. I have never been so excited for Gym in my whole entire life. Last Sat. was our first gym time. To relieve all that stress and get out of sitting in a chair for 12 hours. It was amazing! So greatful for it. I ran 3 miles because I was so stoked. Never thought I could do that. Ha! :) Love You!

No comments: