Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Farewell talk

Ok, so I don't really care if anyone comes to listen to me talk in church, since I will be completely nervous and will probably pass out. But if you would like to come...

I will speak on
Sunday, January 18, 2009
at the Bloomington Hills 6th Ward
9:00 a.m.

We will probably have a get together with food and address trades on Sat night. I will let you know more details when I find out.

I just finished finals and I could not be anymore happier then I am right now! Now I can relax and be able to prepare for my mission which I am so stoked about!

3 comments:

Olsen Family said...

that is so cool you are done with school! i bet that feels so good. i had to give a talk in church last sunday so i don't feel bad. you will do great.

Dan Flake Family said...

Congratulations on finishing your degree. Lindsey just wrote and may change her major when she gets back to Communications. She said that she is not leaving St. George again; so I guess that means she'll attend Dixie! We'll see.
We'll be to your farewell in January. :)

Jake and Chantel said...

congrats Jenn!. Im sure going to miss you!. Write often! love ya,miss ya, bye!