Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Email 05/17/10 - The Work and the Call moving on

Hi all my loved ones!
How are you all doing? It was so so good to talk to everyone yesterday. I really enjoyed it. The time went by so fast, but that is how it always goes.
So things here in Watford are doing well! We had a full week of finding! :) We had a lot of potential investigator appointments and they ended up not happening so we just keep looking for the ELECT until we find them. I know they are out there. I can feel it. Heavenly Father is making sure we are willing to do the work to find them. So its great and we have a lot more potential investigators that we have scheduled this week that we are praying and hoping something comes out from them.
The Elders in the ward had a baptism this last weekend and so we are still baptizing in the ward and its great to see the success from the ward. The last two baptisms were from member referral. BEST WAY TO DO MISSIONARY WORK! Its wonderful and the ward is great! We just continue to love them and be there for them.
We did have an experience of going to a less active home. Later in the week I was asking myself if we were just seeing this family to just see them and get a number or if we really needed to teach them. I didn't think much of that after, but once we got there and taught them they had their friends over and we invited them to be apart of the lesson. We taught 10 commandments and they wanted to stay and listen. Then they wanted to come back and learn more about the ten commandments. We are praying for them that we can help them. AMAZING!
The Lord knows how to do his work and we are just here to be there for him and its lovely! Thank you all for your support and prayers. I really appreciate them. I love you all and keep me in touch!
Love Sister Jenn Olsen

No comments: